September 2011 Moms
Options

Lovely Lady Lumps?

So yesterday, as I was making dinner, DH announces, "wow, you are getting lumpy!"

You should have seen the eyebrow raise I gave him.  To his credit, before I could say anything, out tumbled "like good lumpy ... baby bump lumpy ... I just picked the wrong word.  Lumps are good - like the song, you have lovely lady lumps."

I just laughed, it was honestly hilarious watching him backtrack over the poor word choice!  I thought you all might enjoy it as we all work to embrace our new "lumps".  Lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lovely Lady Lumps?

• Options
    I've been walking around the last few days singing, "My lovely baby bump--check it out!"  DH just rolls his eyes.
  • Options

That is hilarious!! The is definitely a foot in mouth kind of comment!! Haha! I can only imagine the look you gave him, luckily for him he quickly realized what he said!

Thanks for sharing=)

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "They say they love my ass ?n,Seven Jeans, True Religion's,I say no, but they keep givin'So I keep on takin'And no I ain't takenWe can keep on datin'I keep on demonstrating" I have a feeling we will hear more comments like "lumpy" for months to come. My FIL called me pudgey!!!!!!!!! what song goes with that? Fat bottom girls?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I now have that song stuck in my head. Ugh
  • Options
    Man. IF My DH called me lumpy he would have had the nearest hard object thrown at him from wherever I was as fast as I could get my hands on it BEFORE he had a chance to back-pedal and fix it lol. Glad your H had a chance lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"