December 2010 Moms
Options

If you use a crib wedge...come in

Do you put it under the sheet or under the entire mattress? Someone also suggested lowering only one half of the mattress, but that doesn't sit we'll with me for some reason.

Re: If you use a crib wedge...come in

• Options
    Hahaha I just replied to your last post about the crib.  I have tried both ways.  I like using the wedge under the mattress.  It seems really hard under the sheet.  But...what do I know...my Lo won't sleep there either!?!?  :O)
    imageimage
  • Options
    I haven't bought the wedge yet. My pedi doesn't seem concerned that she isn't in the crib yet, but I worry about the transition due to her hatred of the crib.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine said the same thing.  He said as long as LO is getting restful sleep is didn't matter where it was happening....as long as it wasn't in our bed!  I am just always nervous about the "next step".  I also swaddle LO and am scared to death about switching to the sleep sack.  He only lasts an hour in those....
    imageimage
  • Options
    I think you'e supposed to put it under the mattress. I think its too small to just put under the sheet?
  • Options

with ds, i put it under the sheet but i always was worried about it moving... i never thought to put it under the mattress but that's what i would do for dd. it just seems safer that way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"