Maryland Babies

PSA - I really liked the Annapolis Mall

I'd never been there before, but after hearing several people mention their kiddie train on FB, we headed over yesterday afternoon.  The train was kinda pricey (3/pp) but DD definitely had fun - riding 2x and we had a quick dinner @ Red Robin which was much less insane than the one by our house in Columbia.  It relatively less crowded and easier to navigate the stroller than the Columbia Mall too.  I liked that it was all one level too (at least what I saw) so I didn't have to worrry about DD making a break for an escalator. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: PSA - I really liked the Annapolis Mall

• Yes, Annapolis mall is 1 floor. You should check out some of the Mama Meetup Groups in Annapolis. I know that they just had a big event at the Annapolis Mall for Elmo's Birthday. I know some of the Meetup groups meet there for certain kid friendly events.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was there yesterday too! I didn't know they had the train until recently. DS saw it go by and just about flipped his lid. It is a really nice mall, especially the expansion wing because its so wide open.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I do like Annapolis Mall as well and I appreciate parking there so much more than at the Columbia Mall.  (They also have that train at Arundel Mills Mall - at least they did around Christmas).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am glad that the train was chugging on a Sunday for you. 

DD got a "double" long ride for her birthday.  It was thrilling.  We had dinner at Punk's last night.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagesalc21:
    Yes, Annapolis mall is 1 floor. You should check out some of the Mama Meetup Groups in Annapolis. I know that they just had a big event at the Annapolis Mall for Elmo's Birthday. I know some of the Meetup groups meet there for certain kid friendly events.

Do you have any more info on this? Like how I could get involved with that? I've been looking for more things to take Owen to where he can get some more interaction with kids his age. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  I was there too!! Went to PBK and walked around with my mom hoping to get things moving!
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"