Georgia Babies

Zoo membership question

I'm thinking about getting a zoo membership since so many of my friends have one. My question is, if I do the family membership, would I be able to put my sister down as the other adult, or does it have to be my husband?
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Zoo membership question

• Unless you live in the same house I'm not sure you can put her on the card.  So that you could both go without the other. They have a couple different family options. We have the family membership but, for a little more we added where I can also take any adult plus up to 4 children. So my card says "Brian and Tamara W" but, we can take that other person. This way she could always go with you but, not without you. 

• Loading the player...
  • Why wouldn't you do the one where you don't have to name the other adult (not sure what that one is called, maybe "companion")...then you could take any adult you wanted to each time you go and up to 4 kids over the age of 3.  I go to the zoo with all different friends and get them in free, or hubby or grandma could come with us. 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • We have a family membership with only my name on it, that way I can bring any other adult.
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • I just decided to call. I can put whoever I want down as the 2nd adult. We would get the family adventure pack, so that either of us could go without the other and bring a guest with us.

• imageUGAbride:
    Why wouldn't you do the one where you don't have to name the other adult (not sure what that one is called, maybe "companion")...then you could take any adult you wanted to each time you go and up to 4 kids over the age of 3.  I go to the zoo with all different friends and get them in free, or hubby or grandma could come with us. 

This is what we have. I have my name on it and I can bring an adult and 4 kids on it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yay!!  now we will have an aquarium and zoo buddy!  now, we just need to use our aquarium pass :)
  • imageMrs.Guz:
    I just decided to call. I can put whoever I want down as the 2nd adult. We would get the family adventure pack, so that either of us could go without the other and bring a guest with us.

Yep this is what ours is too. Yay for more zoo friends.  

• We have the membership where we can take two adult guests (both are unnamed, so I can take any two adults with me) and up to four children. It is awesome b/c DH rarely went with us anyway before (when he was named on the membership). I highly recommend doing two adult guests.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • imagekep:
    We have the membership where we can take two adult guests (both are unnamed, so I can take any two adults with me) and up to four children. It is awesome b/c DH rarely went with us anyway before (when he was named on the membership). I highly recommend doing two adult guests.

Well, the two adult guests wouldn't work for us, because my sister would want to go without me sometimes. So we would both be on the membership and plus have 1 guest. If I understand that correctly.

• Ahhh, sorry, I didn't realize you could split with another person like that. Guess the two guests wouldn't work after all.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • My parents bought a membership a couple years ago (my dad loves the zoo!) and named me as the nanny.  So either one of them can go and I can go with or without them.  Love it.  I think we are about to do the same thing with the Children's museum.  That way I can go with or without them, but they can also take my niece with or without me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"