Two Under 2
Options

If you were induced with #1...

were you induced with #2?

I was hoping I would have DD#2 earlier than 40w6d (DD#1), but today I was only 2-3 cm and 70% effaced.  My situation is totally different now... I am living overseas.  My mom gets here tonight, and she's staying 10 weeks (she's awesome.)  I want to have this little girl ASAP so my mom can help during my 6 weeks off and when I go back to work (both DH and I are active duty military.)

Please tell me your spontaneous labor stories!

Me – 33 (no diagnosis), DH – 41 (MFI)

IVF #1/ICSI 2008 – 22 ER, 21 F, Day 3 transfer (8A and 8B) - BFP, 3 Frosties

Surprise BFP 2010

Surprise BFP 2011

Shipped frosties from TX to VA in 2012

FET #1 May 2013, single blast – BFN

FET #2 August 2013 2 blasts – BFN

IVF #2/ICSI/AH Jan 2014 – 8 ER, 7M, 6 F Day 3 transfer (grade 2 & 3), no frosties - BFP!

Re: If you were induced with #1...

• Options
    Induction with both babies at 42 weeks...hopefully you are luckier than me.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Options
    imagejensahokie:

were you induced with #2?

I was hoping I would have DD#2 earlier than 40w6d (DD#1), but today I was only 2-3 cm and 70% effaced.  My situation is totally different now... I am living overseas.  My mom gets here tonight, and she's staying 10 weeks (she's awesome.)  I want to have this little girl ASAP so my mom can help during my 6 weeks off and when I go back to work (both DH and I are active duty military.)

Please tell me your spontaneous labor stories!

I had a c-section both times, so no help there...but I just wanted to say that you are 2-3cm and 70% effaced at 38w...that's GREAT progress!!

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was induced at 41w4d with #1. went into labor on my own at 40w3d with #2
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    I was induced with both babies. Both were sunny side up, so they weren't making much progress on their own.

• Options
    I was induced with both. The first at 40 weeks and the second at 39. Both were scheduled and not medically necessary.
  • Options

Induced at 38w6d with #1 (2 cm & 75%)

Went into labor naturally at 39 weeks with #2 (3 cm & 60 %) 

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options

Induced at 40w4d with #1 (1cm & 75%)

Went into labor naturally at 40w4d with  #2 (3cm & 75%) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was induced for medical issues with #1 at 38 weeks, with zero progress going into my induction.  It went very smooth.  I elected to be induced with #2, was called into the hospital at 39 w 4 d, I was already 5 cm and fully effaced going into my induction.  It was much easier than the previous since I was already dilated and didn't have to soften the cervix.  I was 8 cm when the doctor finally arrived to break my water.  Less than an hour later, he was here.  Very fast.  I felt no contractions prior to going in for my induction so I wonder if I went on my own, I would have gone too fast for an epidural as I barely got it in time for #2.  Good luck!! 
  • Options

#1 finger tip dilated at 40 w 4 d and got low fluids cervadil was all I needed to go into full blown labor

#2 dilated slowly for weeks, then hard/fast labor naturally at 39 w 5 d     15 minutes on my hospital bed before she popped out!

• Options

Induced with #1 at 37 weeks, low fluids.

Water broke at 39 weeks on the dot with #2, was 3-4cm dilated for 3 weeks before my water broke. Ended up being induced because contractions never started. 5 hrs start to finish. GL!

Josie Cailin 7/25/08 Asher Mason 7/19/10
  • Options
    I wasn't induced BUT each and every appointment was the same: no progress, iron-clad cervix... We had set an induction date (for 41 weeks, if I remember correctly) but then my water broke at 39w3d.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"