March 2011 Moms

Freaking out

I have to be at the hospital in less than 12 hours and I am starting to freak out. I'm getting sick to my stomach with nerves. DH is sitting over there cool as a cucumber. He isn't helping matters because he doesn't feel well and hasn't for a couple days so I'm worried he is getting really sick. I'm just panicking with him not feeling well and worried about the pain and just the changes that are going to happen to our family. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Freaking out

• oh no!!  I feel ur paqin and anxiousness!  I go on Thursday and I'm just not really realizing that I'm giong to be induced, in labor and actually have a baby ina  few days....I just know when Wednesday comes, I'm going to be right where you are now.

Just try and breathe and keeo your eye on the prize.  Seriously, just imagine...you'll finally get to actually hold your LO and see what thy look like and she/he will be all yours and DH's.  SO many women have done this since the beginning of time and survived, so you'll get through it.  The pain is only temporary.  It will pass.  It wont last forever. 

Keep your mind on how amazing it will be once LO is here and you'll do great :o)

• Like PP said...keep your eye on the prize!!!  It will be so amazing to finally meet your LO!  In the meantime, get DH some good medicine and liquids so he's not sick and miserable!  I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about your experience.  Good luck with everything!!  I'll be thinking of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way! I go in Wed for my induction and just found out this afternoon. I've been having panic attacks. I've tried to keep busy today to take my mind off it and read at night till Im so tired I can't keep my eyes open, which seems to help a little, although nothing really helps with nerves! Good luck!!!!!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"