1st Trimester

Am I the only one??

whose boobs are NOT getting bigger? I was really looking forward to that part =-(

Re: Am I the only one??

• You can take mine.  No really, I will cut them off for you.  The pain is not worth the big boobs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll share too. I am usually an A and with my 2nd daughter at the end I was a DD now I am already almost in a C. I am not looking forward to these heavy things on my tiny frame. BTW they aren't that pretty after pregnancy and bf.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I remember mine didn't "balloon" until later on in the pg. Your time may still come :)

Not sure if you plan to BF or not, but you will have zero complaints about small boobs if you do! It's crazy how BIG they can get. I didn't realize until after I weaned and was like "where'd they go?!?!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got firmer - not bigger.

This is good because normally I am gigantic.

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat! Everyday my DH asks if they have grown.  I think he's more looking forward to it! :p
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is this your first or second?

My boobs didn't get bigger with DD until part way through first tri, but this time around they're showing no signs of heading that direction.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • It happens at different times for everyone. Just wait until you have your baby. Your boobs will be HUGE!
  • Haha mine havent changed at all yet, but after 14 months of BFing, I am happy to have my little boobs back, even if it is only for a few short months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oooooooooooo i would gladly chop mine off too, soo much pain even the covers in bed hurt me :(  i think im a DD already and im only 9 weeks.
  • hahaha! cute post. they will. don't worry!!! then after the baby is born, they will be mondo torpedo melons!!! :)
  • Still sad AAs here :(

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ugh I envy you.  I was a DD pre pregnancy and now they won't stop growing.  It's crazy, they are HUGE and Gross!!  You can have mind anyday.  I was hoping i would be lucky enough to not have any growth in that area, i didn't get my wish.  I have a small/medium frame so they just look silly.  After children i'm most defn. having a reduction, i've been planning on it for years. Be careful what you wish for!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wondered my whole pregnancy with DS when I was going to get big boobs! They grew but not as much as I thought. Then about 3 days after he was born, there they were. All of a sudden I had clevage with no bra!!! They stayed about a cup size bigger than before I had him (mostly because I did not loose all the weight), but so far this pregnancy they have not grown anymore.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My boobs have never grown during pregnancy or nursing (which explains why I have terrible supply issues). I am resigned to the fact that I will always be an A-cup:(

• I am just starting to fill out my B cup. They were a little big because I had lost some weight last year and was too lazy to buy new ones. Shame on me.
  • You can have mine.  My perfectly manageable B-cups are now sore & disgusting looking D cups!  I hate them & try to flatten them down!  I guess we all want what we don't have right?
  • Mine never really got bigger with my first (I am a small B).  I noticed they got a little bigger when my milk came in but nothing that anyone else would notice.  Nothing changing so far with this pregnacy...oh well!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You are not alone.  Mine haven't grown, and hopefully won't - they're large enough.  But the pain is unbearable most of the time!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine are more swollen/plump than usual but not really bigger.. and I'm small too. I wish they could be bigger, but at the same time- they are kind of uncomfortable because I am not used to them being this way. So if they do get huge, I might not like itStick out tongue
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Mine took a while this time because I was weaning DS when I got pregnant. My boobs were in their worst shape those first few weeks, I thought they would never get big or full ever again. But the DDs are back in town now.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"