August 2011 Moms

gotta love DH

I am craving a turkey croissant sandwich from Red Robin but the closest one is about 30-45 minutes away so he is calling every restaurant around us to see if they have one. SOO CUTE.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: gotta love DH

• mmmm I love Red Robin!!!!! The one by me is a half an hour away from you? That stinks.

What I miss the most is Panera. I don't even know where the closest one is.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Thats soo sweet!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecadegani:

mmmm I love Red Robin!!!!! The one by me is a half an hour away from you? That stinks.

I KNOW!! There is a Panera in Wilmington. It's by the Mayfair Shopping center.

• You know what's coincidental?  I have RR and Panera in the same parking lot right next to each other about 5 minutes from my house.  If I could fax you a turkey on croissant, I totally would!!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageJaysonandKristin:
    You know what's coincidental?  I have RR and Panera in the same parking lot right next to each other about 5 minutes from my house.  If I could fax you a turkey on croissant, I totally would!!

Way to rub it in. Angry lol

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • imageJaysonandKristin:
    You know what's coincidental?  I have RR and Panera in the same parking lot right next to each other about 5 minutes from my house.  If I could fax you a turkey on croissant, I totally would!!

Thats why CA is awesome. LOL. I get so homesick while I am pregnant because I crave food I can only get in California.

• imageB&R+A=love:
    imagecadegani:

mmmm I love Red Robin!!!!! The one by me is a half an hour away from you? That stinks.

I KNOW!! There is a Panera in Wilmington. It's by the Mayfair Shopping center.

Yep yep, come to Wilmington :) We have BOTH a Red Robin & a Panera both at Mayfaire! 

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Weird.  Sorry to rub it in even more, but I have half of that exact sandwich from Red Robin in my fridge!  Sending good luck vibes your way and hoping you find one!

P.S. If your DH is being such a dear, why doesn't he just make the trek to get you one carside?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"