So pregnancy comes with aches and pains but for me it's gotten progressively worse since hitting 29 weeks.
List your aches and pains here....
* One of my ankles is always hurting. Mainly the left.
* My lower back hurts often
* One of my hips hurts daily. Sometimes it's that whole side of my body
* I get stitches in my sides
* Sometimes I get short of breath for no reason
* I get the worst air that travels up my right rib to my right shoulder blade. I hate this pain the most.
Wow, you'd think I'm 80 instead of pregnant.
Let's hear yours so I don't feel so bad.