TTC After a Loss

Remember the post about shoes on/off in the house?

Who posted that? She said she was training to run with minimal shoe support. Something like that. I was browsing slickdeals.net and they have some of those sneakers with toes.  https://www.citysports.com/Vibram-FiveFingers-Classic-Smartwool---Womens/190025/Product
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Remember the post about shoes on/off in the house?

• I really want some of those!  I just want to be able to try them on first! 

• ICK!  I don't even like toe socks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH's best friend always wears toe shoes. He likes them a lot!
  • imageRawr08:
    ICK!  I don't even like toe socks!
    This! Those shoes freak me out...it's like each toe has it's own personal shoe. So weird. L
  • imagejohnnys june:
    imageRawr08:
    This! Those shoes freak me out...it's like each toe has it's own personal shoe. So weird. L

This!!

• imagejohnnys june:
    imageRawr08:

This!!

• The whole toe shoe thing is kinda funny to me.  I have never tried a pair on, but just by looking at them, they acutally look like the do the exact opposite thing they are supposed to do.  I feel like my toes would have a more natural position in a decent running shoe....why would a fmass-produced factory made silhouette of a foot be perfectly conformed to my unique feet?

That being said, they do look neat, but I fear it's just a fad and ten years from now they won't be sold anywhere.  Or maybe they will come up with something better, like how jelly shoes eventually evolved into "crocs", IMO.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Those just look weird, (and toes are gross anyway). I don't see how they would feel comfortable as toes naturally go together not apart!
  • I have a couple of friends who swear by those shoes.  I don't think I could wear them though because my toes are shaped funny.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I don't like the look of those.  I really want to try to sneakers that are supposed to shape your calves as you walk, though.
  • imagejohnnys june:
    imageRawr08:

This!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"