Infertility
Options

Cutebride

How are you doing? Are you still on bedrest today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cutebride

• Options

Thanks so much for asking - you are so sweet!!  No bedrest today - I wish.  My dr. only ordered rest the day of the ET.  Normal activity today.  If it wasn't crucial that I went to work today I would have stayed home.  I had to stand and give two 40 minute presentations too - bleh.  The rest of the day I sat at my desk and I got into bed as soon as I got home.  I took a little nap and DH brought me dinner in bed.  He's been great!! 

How are you doing?  I just saw your post below.  That is too funny with the clown thing.  I will admit I had DH get some funny movies yesterday.  I figured a little laughter couldn't hurt. 

::edit::  I just saw your update on the previous page - I will be thinking and praying for you.  There have been lots of girls with successful 3dt's, so don't give up hope.  I know I am hoping to be among them myself.  Try to stay positive that those 3 embies will stick around!!!  (((hugs)))

• Options
    Thanks for the well wishes, that's sweet of you. I hope we allget great news come beta day! When is yours? P.S. what movies did you get? Anything you recommend?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My beta is on March 9th - next Wednesday.  I am sure I will POAS before that though.  I wouldn't want to not know anything and then get that call at work, just in case.

When is yours?  Will you POAS ahead of time? 

Yesterday I watched two movies I have seen before - they are not new/recent ones.  History of the World Part I (Mel Brooks) and The Bird Cage.  The Bird Cage seriously cracks me up - every time.  I highly recommend it, if you've never seen it and don't mind drag queens.  :- ) 

I really hope that there is are a lot of BFP's next week!!!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"