3rd Trimester
Options

2nd Time Moms- anyone pee a lot more frequently right before labor?

I've been having to pee a lot more often today- haven't really drank more, but could probably be a number of things.  I just wondered if that ever happens when labor is soon to follow?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2nd Time Moms- anyone pee a lot more frequently right before labor?

• Options

It could just be a fluke so I don't want to give you false hope, but the day before I went into labor I was constantly going to the restroom.

Not much was ever coming out, but the feeling was perpetual.

"If you find a mate in life, you should be loyal. In your case, grateful."
    SAHM to two sweet girls, both born at home; Baby #3 in 2013!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    It has more to do with the baby being large than it has to do with labor.  The baby is probably dropping and putting more pressure on your bladder, which makes you feel like you have to pee every other minute.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last week when I got checked, the dr. said she could feel his head, so I know he's dropped for a little while.  This is just the first day I've felt like I have to go all the time!  Maybe he's just bouncing around down there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My first noticeable sign of labour with my second was multiple trips to the bathroom to empty my bowel.  Like more than 10 trips in an hour.  I kept having the urge to go even though after the 3rd or so trip, there was nothing left.  Then I noticed contractions.  It was very 'one-two': multiple very frequent trips to the bathroom, immediately followed by contractions.
    promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"