Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Clicky Poll: My Breast Friend vs. Boppy Pillow

Lurking from 3rd tri...  which one to you prefer? TIA![Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Clicky Poll: My Breast Friend vs. Boppy Pillow

• Options
    I never used any. I have a boppy but I didn't need it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My Breast Friend is great because it has the lumbar support, but the Boppy is more portable, and contoured better. Also, the Boppy is soooooo comfortable for me to use at night to sleep. 

There are pros and cons to both, so your best bet is going to be to try them out and just see which suits you better. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't use the Boppy for nursing but use it for other stuff with LO. I've heard the My Breast Friend is better for nursing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a boppy but I've never tried MBF. I actually find it harder to nurse using a pillow.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagelaurelannie:
    My Breast Friend is much better for nursing, but the Boppy is a better multi tasker, you can use it as a pillow for yourself and also prop LO up in it, which is nice for the early days on the play mat.

Agree. When I asked this question I was also told by the moms that they used the hoppy after the first trimester and I was left to figure out why. Now I know, My Brest Friend was the only one I used for nursing when he was a newborn. Maybe because I'm tall but the boppy left him way too low. My son is at te top of the charts, at 2 months he was 25 in and 15 lb and we only used My brest friend on a computer chair so that it could help prop him up. Otherwise his weight weighed it down so it didn't work without putting clothes or something underneath to brin it up. I also dislike how much of his body sticks out of the pillow. The boppy became perfect instead. He's big enough that with the boppy on my lap he reaches my breasts and his body can curve around the pillow to fit comfortably.

Breastfeeding in the beginning is constant and difficult so I don't regret buying my Brest friend at all!

• Options
    I got both and I use them both. They have their own pros and cons. After my unplanned c-section, MBF hurt my incision, so I was glad I had the boppy too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"