1st Trimester

Can't get warm

I can't remember when I turned into a human furnace during my last pregnancy - but I can't even get warm this time around.  Nothing helps.  Blah
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't get warm

• me too!!!  we had the thermostat up to 73 last night and i still needed a sheet and three blankets!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • omg- I thought I was the only one.. I am sooo cold.. this never happened with my other pregnacies.. I did do some research and its totaly normal.. took a hot bath which helped, hot tea, exta layers of clothes help too!, . It was worse last week.. today I am about 5 weeks 2 days so I am hoping it gets better in the weeks to come!

BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm the same way.  I expected to be really hot, but I've been freezing.  I can't fall asleep without 2 blankets on.  I've got my desktop space heater on right now- it feels awesome.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i have my heater on here at work too!  i'm dreading having to get up from my desk!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • When I was pregnant with my DD, I was even colder than usual. I always had the heat up around 77 or 78 and had blankets covering me.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Glad its not just me. I'm FREEZING. I have been freezing for like a month. And I know it doesnt help that it has been getting into the 40's at nite, but even at work during the day Im soo cold.

I say this now, but I am looking forward to summer :)

• I feel better every time someone posts about this issue...I cannot get warm either! It's been really sunny and nice here (high 70's) and yet I'm always begging DH to turn off the a/c in our place and in the car. Warm showers and lots of soups have seemed to my only temporary reliefs!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • this is me all day.....then i sweat like a whore in church at night.  i have to sleep with the ceiling fan on!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Funny, it seems as if I am always hot now or always cold.  I can't seem to get comfortable.  I am driving my DH crazy by turning the fan on and off all night.
  • So strange that you posted this because I was JUST thinking that I am always cold but with my last pregnancy I was always hot - I don't remember when the hot started though, but I don't remember ever being cold either! Weird!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.
  • I was going to post about this too!  Everything I've read said that we should be burning up, but I have been freezing!  I thought it was just the endless cold and snow here in the Northeast.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yes! I'm freezing all the time too.  I cannot get warm no matter what I try.  I so do not remember this with DD.
  • I've also been freezing- it's like a constant chill that will not go away.  Very annoying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"