Georgia Babies

speaking of the zoo...

have you guys heard of their passport program?  its only good if you have an adventure pack membership level, but basically if you go to the little building outside of the main gate, you get these little books that you get stamped once a month, after three stamps you get a free t-shirt after 6 you get FREE TRAIN AND CAROUSEL RIDES FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP YEAR!!!!!!  HELLO, WHAT??  YES FREE RIDES!!!!!  and after 10 stamps you get a FREE NightCrawlers Family Overnight or FREE mommy & Me Toddler SERIES.

y'all.  seriously.  awesome.  we picked ours up the last time we were at the zoo, which was like two weeks ago, they gave us a stamp for January and February cuz the guy was like "do you come often?" and I was like "um, yes, very much" because we do.  and then they have two months where you can get makeup stamps if you missed.  But also, since this kiosk is on the outside of the zoo, you don't actually have to go to the zoo to get the stamp.  So for WHATEVER reason you are missing a stamp, or don't think you'll go that month, you can just drive, walk into the building, get a stamp, get back in your car and drive away.  it took us about 5 minutes to get the books for the boys, just had to show them our membership card with that level.

here's a link to what is on their site, not all of the info I typed above is in this link, but it is in the little book I'm holding.  friends of mine have been doing this for the last couple of years and told me about it. 

FREE RIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.zooatlanta.org/home/membership/member_corner/passport_to_adventure

you're welcome!  ;)

Re: speaking of the zoo...

• Seriously how have we not known about this! We are always there. Free train rides. This is awesome!
  • That's cool! Thanks!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We NEED this....just curious, how much is the adventure level membership?  I know, I know, "lookitupyourselflazygirl!"  I will, but thought I'd see if you'd tell me, hehe :) 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • imageUGAbride:

We NEED this....just curious, how much is the adventure level membership?  I know, I know, "lookitupyourselflazygirl!"  I will, but thought I'd see if you'd tell me, hehe :) 

"It's $30 more" is what I was told....I think from the basic?

• imageUGAbride:

We NEED this....just curious, how much is the adventure level membership?  I know, I know, "lookitupyourselflazygirl!"  I will, but thought I'd see if you'd tell me, hehe :) 

Yep, $30 more. $129 for the family adventure pack, and $109 for companion adventure pack.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm kicking myself for being so lazy.  They gave us the passport but just said if you fill it out you get a free shirt (it was the guys first day).  I had no idea free train rides were involved.  We are there all the time and don't get stamps.

I think it is $125

• imagedbryson:

I'm kicking myself for being so lazy.  They gave us the passport but just said if you fill it out you get a free shirt (it was the guys first day).  I had no idea free train rides were involved.  We are there all the time and don't get stamps.

I think it is $125

well check that link, there are two make-up months!

• I remember reading about it, but I also didn't realize you could get free rides!! We love the zoo--how did I miss this? Thanks for the info! The higher-level memberships are worth every penny and then some, especially if you have a lot of OOT company and like to meet peeps at the zoo.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • OMG, we live across from the zoo and I did not know this?!  Thanks lady!
  • Thanks!  I have to renew my membership in April and need to buy the higher level membership this time.  I would have never known.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"