Multiples

31w u/s stats

31w 1d, ultrasound this morning, both babies are looking great! 3lbs 11oz for both of them. A is still breech so if she still is at the 35wk u/s they'll schedule the C sec for April...can't believe its getting so close!

Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 31w u/s stats

• Congrats on a great scan! Glad both babies are growing well and fingers crossed that Baby A flips for you.

Both of mine are breech and I'm hoping they flip by my scan next week, though I'm not holding my breath, or I'll be scheduling a c-section as well.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Those stats sound great!  I can only dream that my girls will be that big a week from now.  I am sending positive thoughts your way for baby A to turn.  Best wishes!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Loading the player...
  • imageaprilsarahjune:
    Those stats sound great!  I can only dream that my girls will be that big a week from now.  I am sending positive thoughts your way for baby A to turn.  Best wishes!

Same for me!!!

Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's great. Mine were 3 lbs 11 oz. & 4 lbs 3 oz. Very close. Good job mama.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"