Single Parents
Options

Books

Does anyone know of any good "surviving separation/divorce" books? I'm a reader, and I'm looking for something to help me sort my thoughts and stuff. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Books

• Options

You might want to post this question on Starting Over board on the Nest.  They always have good recommendations.  I haven't read it, but I heard "It's Called a Break-Up Because it's Broken" is good.

If your ex was nuts (like mine) I recommend "The Manipulative Man".

• Options
    imageachase123:

You might want to post this question on Starting Over board on the Nest.  They always have good recommendations.  I haven't read it, but I heard "It's Called a Break-Up Because it's Broken" is good.

If your ex was nuts (like mine) I recommend "The Manipulative Man".

Hmm I never thought of that board. I don't venture over there very often :) Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try "The Complete Single Mother". I highly recommend this book as it has advice for EVERY type of single mom. I actually got it new from Half Price Books for $5. Best $5 I ever spent. It has some great advice and tips on everything from legalities to budgeting and even advice on what to tell your kids in certain situations.
  • Options

imageMomma2Nugget:
    Try "The Complete Single Mother". I highly recommend this book as it has advice for EVERY type of single mom. I actually got it new from Half Price Books for $5. Best $5 I ever spent. It has some great advice and tips on everything from legalities to budgeting and even advice on what to tell your kids in certain situations.

I just bought this book for $5.48 on amazon.com if anyone wants to order it as well. Just thought I'd share :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"