1st Trimester

Question: 3 follicles found today!

This is our first cycle of Clomid. So we went in and had an ultra sound done this morning. I have 3 follicles developing! 1 on the left and 2 on the right. They measure at 7.3 currently though and they need them to be at least at 10. They feel they will be ready by Wednesday cd15- so we go back then. Also my uterine ling is just a tad thinner than it needs to be but they said that would thicken by Wednesday as well and should be fine, if not they will be giving me extra estrogen (Gosh I think estrogen is what they said it was that will help that..) to thicken that wall up so when the implantation occurs the egg can stick in a very thick fluffy wall. Fluffy is probably not the word she used LOL but you get what I mean ;)  Have any of you women had the same or more follicles with 50mg? Is this a good amount? I never asked them... I imagine so...right? I hope :)Staying positive and feeling good :)Positive and supportive responses only please.... thanks :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question: 3 follicles found today!

• For Follicales to be mature they need to be 16-20mm

I didn't respond at all with Clomid, but did do injections to grow follies. You might have a better response with Pregnant after IF.

• Woops, my husband just let me know that I got the wrong measurements. My lining was at 7.3 and needed to be at 10 and the 3 follicles were 12 and 13 currently on day cd 13 and thought they would be ready cd15 or cd16.

This is on Clomid 50mg... from what I'm seeing it looks like 3 is good amount the first round of Clomid... They felt good about it, that was for sure. And one thing I've noticed about the doctor, she is brutally honest. That's good though :)

• Loading the player...
  • You could trigger with those but they don't sound like great numbers. Every time I triggered with anything lower than a 18 mm or greater follie I got BFNs. Clomid thinned my lining (6) so I switched to Repronex.If each follie grows 1-2pm per day they sound like that they need more time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"