Success after IF

desabean

any PG signs?  I think I am giving myself some, wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, vivid dreams, some low back pain and a slightly increased appetite I bet its all in my head :(  How about you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: desabean

• Butting in.... I have been wondering about you guys!!! Those sound like promising symptoms to me!!!! When is your beta?
  • My fingers are crossed for both of you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I really hope this is it for both of you...too bad Desabean makes us wait an insane amount of time for her beta (she doesn't POAS).  She will drive me nuts with the wait!!

Good luck guys!!

• I haven't decided when I'll POAS.  My beta is next monday but I might POAS sat. or sun. morning? 

• I was just getting ready to page you and Choco Lab!

I don't have anything-- well, I am hungry and peeing in the middle of the night but that started once I started the P4 suppositories so....hmm, I have had some vivid dreams though-- ugh, don't give me false hope!!  Otherwise, I've got nothing.  Both of my bfp cycles included 1 lone zit so I have been examining my skin like I'm a dermatologist, no luck- stupid clear skin.  Lower back pain would be nice, but nope.

Here's hoping your symptoms are not in your head, and I get a pleasant pimple surprise in the next few days ; )

• imageoct92004bride:

I haven't decided when I'll POAS.  My beta is next monday but I might POAS sat. or sun. morning? 

Wow, your beta is Monday?!  I don't go in until Thursday-- I'll never make it.  But I will not POAS first. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"