Multiples

When do they stop

putting everything in their mouths??? At how what age do kids usually stop putting everything, including the dogs tails, in their mouths? I want to take the babies outside when the weather gets better to play in the back yard, but I don't want them to eat the back yard.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008

Re: When do they stop

• usually around 2yrs old.  some kids do it less earlier on- but on average about 2.

my boys are 20mo and don't do it that often anymore- but still will on occasion so i always have to watch.

• Ditto PP. My 22 month old will occasionally put his older brothers' legos or kinex in his mouth so we have to really watch him around that stuff.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My kids are almost 20 months and they still sometimes put things in their mouths. Some days more than others, but I still have to watch them and their toys.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"