Washington Babies

Amazon codes. Who needs what?

I am on my way to M's dr apt right now and will scope out the office. Also if she isn't cranky I will hit up BRU and see if they have the baby talk mags out. Let me know what you need gals :)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Amazon codes. Who needs what?

• I'll take a code or two if you find them!  We need to order more diapers soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Me!  I could use either code (20% or $10 off).  Thanks!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• If you have enough to go around, I will use whatever you can find and get a box of W's next size.

Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm going to the dr next week.  Do you gals just rip out the post card?  I am afraid that someone else might of already used the code by writing it down, but it's such a long code!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Anything! Also, I love you. Does that get me extra codes???
  • Stacking 20% please! And I love you.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• I just checked out the parents(ing) magazines at my Haggen in LS and just about every one of them had a $10 code inside. I may or may not have written it down. If you have many, many to share, I will take the stacking 20's. I will be willing to get more $10 codes for others tomorrow too. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I could definitely use a 20% code (if it will stack with the $10 off that I already have) now, and will happily take any other $10 or 20% stacking codes that you can pass along, but don't want to be grabby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesmilingjb:
    I'm going to the dr next week.  Do you gals just rip out the post card?  I am afraid that someone else might of already used the code by writing it down, but it's such a long code!

I take mags I get the most of mine at BRU 

• imageNancy_Drew:
    I just checked out the parents(ing) magazines at my Haggen in LS and just about every one of them had a $10 code inside. I may or may not have written it down. If you have many, many to share, I will take the stacking 20's. I will be willing to get more $10 codes for others tomorrow too. :)

I would be so upset if I bought that mag for the code and someone had already used it....

• It's like you ladies are speaking some other language.  I'm going to have to get on board with what all the means, in a few months.
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imagem&m823:

imageNancy_Drew:
    I just checked out the parents(ing) magazines at my Haggen in LS and just about every one of them had a $10 code inside. I may or may not have written it down. If you have many, many to share, I will take the stacking 20's. I will be willing to get more $10 codes for others tomorrow too. :)

I would be so upset if I bought that mag for the code and someone had already used it....

Me too!  I've considered buying extra mags just for the code.  I'd be LIVID if someone had already used it.

• Well, that was the "may not have" part... I didn't write it down since I too had gotten one that said already been used. Weird tough since it was from my own magazine subscription. I thought it was because it was expired, but found out they work past the expiration date so it was not the case. I tore one out at the store and checked in others to tell Keri they were there if she went to get one. I do plan on checking the library for one and I did plan on writing those down, since I didn't want to deface library material, by ripping out the card. Thought that would be ok since they were library magazines.

I just bought 2 boxes from Amazon yesterday with all my old magazines that I had not recycled yet. I was an amazon Diaper virgin until yesterday!

Note: expired codes DO work! I was one 20% coupon short yesterday of ones that expired today, and found my magazines from November with codes and they worked!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'll take a 20% off code if you have an extra!
  • imagekristalovesjared:
    I'll take a 20% off code if you have an extra!

Pm sent :) 

• My bet is amazon stops these codes soon if people are stealing them out of magazines they don't buy and selling them on eBay and all. I'm all for saving some money but it's not right to go take them from magazines that you don't buy. At BRU and your ped offices are they giving those magazines away for free? I haven't seem them at my ped.
  • Okay, I have to share with you guys my awesome diaper transaction. :)  I ordered 176 size 4 pampers diapers, used amazon mom 30%off, a 2.00 off amazon coupon, the 20%off coupon and the 20 dollar amazon giftcard I got from Living social for 10 dollars. I am paying .03! AWESOME!!!
  • I think if amazon was worried about it they would put the magazines in plastic like the fit pregnancy mag is (it has a $10 or 20% code). Yes BRU and dr offices have the magazines. M's Dr office today someone had already taken the coupons. If you ask BRU they will give you some or most of the time they are sitting out. Most people prob don't even see them sitting there. 

There is another store close to my home that gives them out for free. Baby Talk is a FREE magazine so in so way is it stealing. The lady at my local store hands them to me when she sees me. Today she gave me 10 from this month and 10 from last month.  So what if someone wants to sell them on Ebay they took the time to track down the codes. Anyone can find the codes if they take the time. 

*sorry for going on and on* 

• The BRU ones, and the one's at the Pedi are up for grabs IMO. They aren't being used by the Pedi's office. And the BRU magazines are free for the taking. If you steal them out of magazines at the grocery store, that is a whole other can of worms, and I ain't touchin' that.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• amazon is going to stop with the frequent codes not becasue people swap/steal/sell them but because eventually they will become the place people go for diapers first.  It's like it's 1999 and internet shopping is new all over again!

• That's why I asked. If the ped and bru give the mags for free, stock up. But copying them down from magazines at the grocery store that are for sale? That's not cool.
  • imagecoribecca:
    imagem&m823:

imageNancy_Drew:

Me too!  I've considered buying extra mags just for the code.  I'd be LIVID if someone had already used it.

This happened to me, and yes, I was pretty ticked off.

• imagemishquiche:
    imagecoribecca:
    imagem&m823:

imageNancy_Drew:

I think this happens a lot and it is really unethical.  People buy these magazines specifically for the amazon coupons because they will pay for themselves.  Luckily I have subscriptions to all these magazines.  I have been stocking up on diapers though because you never know when Amazon will stop putting the coupons out there.  And even without the coupons they are cheaper than Costco.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• imagejcyahne:
    imagemishquiche:
    imagecoribecca:
    imagem&m823:

imageNancy_Drew:

I think this happens a lot and it is really unethical.  People buy these magazines specifically for the amazon coupons because they will pay for themselves.  Luckily I have subscriptions to all these magazines.  I have been stocking up on diapers though because you never know when Amazon will stop putting the coupons out there.  And even without the coupons they are cheaper than Costco.

Yeah, I have a subscription and bought an extra specifically for the coupon, so that made it even worse since I had already read the magazine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"