TTC After a Loss

What's your favorite movie quote?

Ready...set...go.

"And the snozberries taste like snozberries." --Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
SHE STUCK!
4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
*~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What's your favorite movie quote?

• "What a crazy random happenstance!" Dr. Horrible, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • "Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers" --Blanche from A Streetcar Named Desire

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • "It's possible, pig." or "As you wish." Both are from Princess Bride, and which I use depends on my mood. I have many more too; I practically communicate solely through movie quotes.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • imageemeraudecephiro:
    "What a crazy random happenstance!" Dr. Horrible, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

LOL my hubby loves Dr Horrible

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~
    Albus Dumbledore
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • My other favorites are from the 1950's Disney Alice in Wonderland

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " -Alice

"You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." The Cheshire Cat (my FAVORITE Disney character!) 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • "Don't fvck with the babysitter".  - Adventures in Babysitting (Christina Applegate)

Not sure why that stuck with me all of these years but I say it all of the time! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • From Scarface...

"And don't be callin' me no f*****' dishwasher!"

I jokingly yell this to my DH after washing a big pile of dishes after dinner.

ETA:Ooops! Got sensored!

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • "You're killing me Smalls." - The Sandlot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemork:
    "It's possible, pig." or "As you wish." Both are from Princess Bride, and which I use depends on my mood. I have many more too; I practically communicate solely through movie quotes.

Love that movie!  My favs are:

"This is true love - you think this happens every day?" (I actually used that on my "save the date" cards for my wedding!)

"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

• imagerosenb2b:

"Don't fvck with the babysitter".  - Adventures in Babysitting (Christina Applegate)

Not sure why that stuck with me all of these years but I say it all of the time! 

Actually that's the one with Elizabeth Shue - good cult movie. Christina Applegate was in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead - another good cult classic. ;)
  • I have a ton, but here are some of the top ones:

"Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly, far far away from here" - Forest Gump

"But I wipe my own a$$!" - Big Daddy

"Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." - Juno

• imagestephsteph77:

"This is true love - you think this happens every day?" (I actually used that on my "save the date" cards for my wedding!)

Inconceivable! :)
  • "Dont drop the rum" -Pirates of the Caribbean.

I say this alot. Funny thing is im not a huge fan of rum. LOL

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • I also love this one from Where the Heart Is with Natalie Portman

"You tell them that our lives can change with every breath we take... and tell 'em to hold on like hell to what they've got: each other, and a mother who would die for them and almost did... You tell them we've all got meanness in us, but we've got goodness too. And the only thing worth living for is the good. And that's why we've got to make sure we pass it on."

• "Im your Huckleberry" Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer) Tombstone
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • imagemork:
    "It's possible, pig." or "As you wish." Both are from Princess Bride, and which I use depends on my mood. I have many more too; I practically communicate solely through movie quotes.

I always use the "it's possible, pig. Conceivable, you miserable vomitous mass." with my family. It is definitely top with me. The other quote I use is "A combination of factors really, no clean clothes" from Notting Hill.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagexnbride:

I also love this one from Where the Heart Is with Natalie Portman

"You tell them that our lives can change with every breath we take... and tell 'em to hold on like hell to what they've got: each other, and a mother who would die for them and almost did... You tell them we've all got meanness in us, but we've got goodness too. And the only thing worth living for is the good. And that's why we've got to make sure we pass it on."

I love this quote and this movie!! 

One of my favorite quotes "You think life goes on forever? You think behind every chance there's another chance and another one and another one? It's the worse kind of extravegance the way you spend your chances, Birdee."  is from Hope Floats.

Another one of my faves is "My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah"  from The Notebook

PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejenn0021:

imagemork:

I always use the "it's possible, pig. Conceivable, you miserable vomitous mass." with my family. It is definitely top with me. The other quote I use is "A combination of factors really, no clean clothes" from Notting Hill.

This is why you are my buddy Jenn!  I had two too from the same movies!

Princess Bride: "Get back witch!" "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Notting Hill: "Yes, happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat."

Love it!!!

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• "Surely, you can't be serious"
    "I am serious and don't call me Shirley"  Airplane

• imageOatoa:
    imagejenn0021:

imagemork:

This is why you are my buddy Jenn!  I had two too from the same movies!

Princess Bride: "Get back witch!" "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Notting Hill: "Yes, happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat."

Love it!!!

I forgot about that one. Another all time favourite. I might have to watch Princess Bride now...

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Leigh Anne: " If you so much as set foot downtown, you will be sorry. I'm in a prayer group with the D.A., I'm a member of the NRA and I'm always packing. "

Alton: "Whatchu packin? .22? A little Saturday night special?"

Leigh Anne:"Yep. And it shoots just fine every other day of the week too."

From The Blind Side 

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage! "

and

"Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean." both from Practical Magic.

I also have a ton of quotes from 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag that I love.   

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagejertie:

"You're killing me Smalls." - The Sandlot

This was going to be mine.  I love that one and....

"You had me at hello."  from Jerry McGuire 

• Basically, the ENTIRE script from Anchor Man, but here's a few of the favs:

"I'm kind of a big deal"

"Look, a rainbow!  Do me on it!"

From Team America:

-"You said you would never leave!?"

Reply: "No, I said I would never die."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Oh Gosh.. DH and I quote movies to each other all the time..

"This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?" - Superbad

"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."  Zombieland

I have a ton more but these 2 pop out at me.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • "There was a firefight!!!"  -- Boondock Saints
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • imagestephsteph77:

imagemork:

before i even read this^. I knew that my fav was...
    "There is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, it would be a pity to ruin yours"-TPB.....

also, i seem to quote Empire REcords a lot....."What's with today TODAY?", "I don't feel the need to explain my art to you, Warren", and "shock me, shock me, shock me, with that deviant behavior" 
    ~Seek happy nights to happy days~ ...mc 1/29/11 at 6 wks... ...BFP 3/22/11...EDD 12/3/11... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"