Success after IF

Blended stage 2 foods

A lot of stage two foods are mixed like spinach & potatoes. Did you still test out each ingredient separately or was there a point where you just fed them the mixed jar stuff without worrying about each new food?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Blended stage 2 foods

• I stopped testing things after stage one. Neither H and I have food allergies so it was not a major concern at that point.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Nah i didn't test out each separtely. So far I haven't had a problem but I suppose if I did, I would probably test those specific food separtely.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Loading the player...
  • I always did.  DS had a reaction to chicken (of all things) so I'm paranoid to give him anything without testing it out first.       
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am totally paranoid too but I think I am going to try blended foods with new ingredients limited to two or three new things - that way if she does have a reaction I can narrow it down. Otherwise even stuff like jarred green bean casserole - I'd have to separately test out barley, onions etc.

Igh: wow - I never would have thought of an allergy to chicken....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"