Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

So my toddler was trying to breastfeed his stuffed animal

ds2 is cluster feeding like crazy today and has been attached to me nonstop.

I'm nursing ds on the couch and alex (2.5 year old) is sitting on a chair and grabs a pillow (like I do) and lays his stuffed turtle acrossed it and lifts up his shirt and starts saying "cmon eat, baby, eat" (yeah thats what I say sometimes when ds2 refused to latch)

It was so freakin hilarious ya'll!!  I know it seems kind of weird but it's also kind of cute.

I sent him out to dinner with daddy as soon as daddy came home, he definetly needs some guy time!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So my toddler was trying to breastfeed his stuffed animal

• Options
    That's too funny Sarah!  Snap a pic next time...if you have free hands of course,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    that is too cute... and funny!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is too cute!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options
    DD, also 2.5, does the same thing with her baby dolls. It's so cute, she will even get a pillow and prop it up like the boppy. I have to try to get a pic one of these times.
  • Options
    Oh my God.  That sounds so cute.  I guess only moms would find that cute, but it is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ***LIKE!***
  • Options

imageskroops:
    DD, also 2.5, does the same thing with her baby dolls. It's so cute, she will even get a pillow and prop it up like the boppy. I have to try to get a pic one of these times.

that's what he was using the pillow for since I put ds on one since he's still so little.

and yeah, it's a mom thing to think it's cute, but it is!!

I took video with my cell phone but it's utter crap.boo!

• Options
    So funny!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    O does the exact same thing! I took a pic the other day. Shows that they really do pay attention to what we do!
  • Options
    BAHAHAHAHA! this is cute!
    Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
  • Options
    I love it!!  I caught my 4 year old son trying to breastfeed the cat!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"