Eco-Friendly Family
Options

totsy update

I was asking earlier about shipping and whatnot with Totsy. A few minutes ago I heard a knock on the door. UPS delivered my bag from Totsy today and it doesn't even say that my bag has been shipped! Weird. BUT - here is one person who had a decent experience with Totsy. Shipping certainly wasn't fast (ordered the 1st and it got here the 28th) but in all honestly they did say that the ship date was the 25th.

I hate not being able to track every. single. move. that my package makes. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: totsy update

• Options
    glad you got it!

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Options
    FWIW, I was reading their FB page and one of their ppl explain that they don't have these things in stock when they sell them. They hold the deal, and then the company ships the things to them.  They go through it all and then divide and ship.  It makes sense, but the lag time is a bummer.
    Check out The Eco-Friendly Family, a
    Green Living Blog
    for eco-information and fun giveaways!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePoonico:
    FWIW, I was reading their FB page and one of their ppl explain that they don't have these things in stock when they sell them. They hold the deal, and then the company ships the things to them.  They go through it all and then divide and ship.  It makes sense, but the lag time is a bummer.

eww. That's annoying. I'm a much bigger fan of babyhalfoff, babysteals, and egobabybuys. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"