Hawaii Babies
Options

lol it's stuff like this that makes me love having twins :-P

I just watched them charge each other at full speed from opposite sides of the playroom - when they got within head butting distance, they slowed down and gently bonked heads. Then both started laughing hysterically. Big Smile

Stuff like this makes all the hair pulling and shoving worthwhile. Stick out tongue

Re: lol it's stuff like this that makes me love having twins :-P

• Options
    omg, that is hysterical!  you need to take a video! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree...we need video!!! I have it playing in my head and know the real thing is 10times as funny. Isn't so amazing to see at so young they already know that if they were to crash it would hurt so they slow it down. I find myself telling DH all the time how does a 1 year old(or whatever age he happened to be when I was amazed at certain things)  know how to do that or how does he know what that's for and exactly how to use it. Littles really are astonishing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ha ha, love it!
  • Options
    haha soo cute!! yes, i also wanna see a video!
  • Options
    I'll keep my camera close by tomorrow and hopefully I can get a video...just watch, now that I'm prepared they'll never do it again! Stick out tongue
  • Options

that is totally AWESOME!  I want to see video too! 

or are yours like mine, once they see a video camera, they just want to grab it and play with it, so I never get any good video of him.

• Options

Awwww, that's cute :)

| Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Options
    imageMrsNJSwimmer:

or are yours like mine, once they see a video camera, they just want to grab it and play with it, so I never get any good video of him.

LOL pretty much! They're also little cheeseballs...when they see the camera, they immediately sit up and put on their best, biggest smiles. I think maybe I've taken too many photos of them if they already know how to pose!

• Options

this is soooooo funny.  Miss A loves to bonk her head on mine (or the wall) and I imagine she'd have fun doing it w/another baby too :) I can't wait to see video of it!

imageredshoegirl:
    imageMrsNJSwimmer:

LOL pretty much! They're also little cheeseballs...when they see the camera, they immediately sit up and put on their best, biggest smiles. I think maybe I've taken too many photos of them if they already know how to pose!

yeah, sometimes when I take it out she'll let me take pics and then other times she'll try to grab it from me and will yell "ama! ama!" (her word for camera) until I give it to her

• Options
    SO cute!!!
    Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How funny! That's so cute!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"