February 2011 Moms

Anyone still PG with me?

Re: Anyone still PG with me?

• Yep - I was due 2/22 and am still hanging in there :)  How are you holding up?
  • :::raises hand:::

I'll be getting induced sometime towards the end of this week if she doesn't come out on her own by then.  **Fingers crossed** that she comes sooner than later!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Not too bad.  I still have lots of energy most of the time.  Walking a TON.  My next appt. is on Tuesday and if nothing has happened by then, my dr will schedule an induction for the end of next week.

What's your exit plan? lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Too funny - and we have a similar exit plan :).  If nothing by this Friday, we'll get to schedule an induction.  Hopefully it won't get to that.  I've been trying to do all of the rumored things that induce labor just in case - eating pineapple, spicy foods, walking, excercising (I just got back from a 1 hr. zumba class hoping to make him want out), you name it - but no luck. 

Trying to stay positive by thinking about how I probably won't have this much time to savor being pregnant with a second baby someday, but my ankles and knees are tired of these extra lbs. :).

• I think I win for "most overdue." lol. We go in for induction tonight. I am REALLY hoping the cervidil is enough and he comes by early morning.
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Still baking - I'm sure her edges are getting crispy by now! :) I'm 40/3. Getting my membranes stripped again tomorrow. Homebirth planned so no induction until 42 weeks and I'll do an at home induction 1st (breaking water). I was already 2cm last Tues so....lets hope!
  • imagesteenie41:
    I think I win for "most overdue." lol. We go in for induction tonight. I am REALLY hoping the cervidil is enough and he comes by early morning.

Good luck tonight!  You must be so excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still baking - I'm sure her edges are getting crispy by now! :) I'm 40/3. Getting my membranes stripped again tomorrow. Homebirth planned so no induction until 42 weeks and I'll do an at home induction 1st (breaking water). I was already 2cm last Tues so....lets hope!
  • due date today but still pregnant
    CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • I was 1cm 3 weeks ago, then up to 2cm last week. No painful contractions, but lots of "super hard belly" moments, especially at night (for the last ~10 days). No serious weight gain but I am painfully uncomfortable (as I'm sure you guys are too)!

Pineapple and thai food just caused heartburn, and wild sex made me walk funny the next day, but no baby. Waaaaaah!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am still hanging in there also... Ugh!  I have my 41 week appt tomorrow so I am waiting to see what the midwives suggest with regards to induction.  *Fingers crossed that he/she comes on their own here soon*  GL to you all for a quick and easy labor/delivery...
  • I am too unfortunately. my due date was friday and other than being fifty percent effaced at my appointment last weds, no obvious changes or contractions...sigh.we will see what if any progress has been made at my appointment this tues..otherwise im on the induction book for friday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still pregnant here too.  I have contractions for awhile and then they just die out.  I guess I always figured I'd go late so I'm not too surprised that the little guy hasn't made an appearance yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Still pregnant here....I was due on Feb 22.  At 40 week appointment i wasn't dilated at all and 0% effaced!!  I haven't even lost my mucus plug.  I am beginning to think I will NEVER go into labor.  Anybody else in the same boat as me with NO progress?!  I have been walking, eating pineapple, you name it I am trying it.  I will be induced on Wed night if nothing.  Ahhhh, I just want to meet our baby girl!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still pregnant here. I'm not surprised but feeling like I can't see the end. I have until March 13, then my MW will schedule an induction. I'm thinking if he doesn't show up by tomorrow morning's appt. I might have my membranes stripped.
  • imagehlecouix:
    Still pregnant here....I was due on Feb 22.  At 40 week appointment i wasn't dilated at all and 0% effaced!!  I haven't even lost my mucus plug.  I am beginning to think I will NEVER go into labor.  Anybody else in the same boat as me with NO progress?!  I have been walking, eating pineapple, you name it I am trying it.  I will be induced on Wed night if nothing.  Ahhhh, I just want to meet our baby girl!!! :)

Ditto.  I was also due on 2/22 and have made ZERO progress.  Not even any major contractions - just the hard belly moments like mentioned above.  I spend most of my day wondering "OMG - was THAT a contraction? No..." repeat for about 18 hours :).  That plus hourly phone calls from my DH to check up on how things are going are sweet, but not really helpful since I never have any news.  We just want to meet this little boy too!   Plus I think he's trying to break out via my ribcage the way he's been moving lately :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"