Multiples
Options

"Mama" Babbling- THANK GOD!

Ok I "get" that it's easier for them to say "Dada".....but really?  I'm home with them ALL DAY and for the last 6 weeks all I've heard morning until night is "Dadaadadada"...and now it SEEMS like A is starting to say "Dada" with purpose.

DH could tell I was ready for the "Mamama" to start so he's always saying it to them.  Last night I THOUGHT I heard A say it..but I also that it was a mirage.  An imaginary "mama" palm tree in the midst of a "Dada" desert.  Now today three or four times I've found her saying "mamamamama."

I'm 100% sure that she is not actually calling me "Mama," but it doesn't matter!  I'm just so happy to hear ANYTHING else but "Dadadada!!!"

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: "Mama" Babbling- THANK GOD!

• Options
    I can't wait for that day; to hear Mama.
    TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yay. 

E says Bob or maybe its bababababa :)  And Z says DaDa.  

I can't wait till they say mama!

IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

An imaginary "mama" palm tree in the midst of a "Dada" desert

LOL

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRuby_Tuesday:

An imaginary "mama" palm tree in the midst of a "Dada" desert

LOL

Heheheh I laughed at this too.

I'd take any noise other than crying today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am still dada.  ;)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD says "Mama" and DS says "Dada". Hey, at least they aren't playing favorites!! Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"