Austin Babies
Options

broken plug. who would fix this?

We have a bouncy house, but the plug is broken on the blower. It wasn't a big deal b/c Jack didn't like it and Tops was too young. Until this weekend. We went to a party and Jack was ALL ABOUT the bouce house. Tops, still not a fan, but he'll learn.

Anyway, I need to get the blower fixed. It's not your standard lamp plug type thing. It's a three prong w/ a fuse reset (so, i'm assuming there's some kind of fuse in there). 

Would I call an electrician? Who does this kind of thing?

Re: broken plug. who would fix this?

• Options
    If it's just replacing a fuse maybe someone at Home Depot would know how to do that?
  • Options

imageMrsRosie:
    Have you talked to the manufacturer at all?  They may have certified technicians or something like that in the area.  Kind of a stretch, but might be worth a try.

I'll put it on my to do list. That's a good idea. 

imageNessia:
    If it's just replacing a fuse maybe someone at Home Depot would know how to do that?

OMG. If it were that easy, it would rock. I'll ask next time I'm in.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH said you can change the fuse yourself if you can get it open.  It sounds like that is the hard part, and needs a special tool.  I will ask him again if he has any idea where. 
  • Options

imageA&Jmom:
    DH said you can change the fuse yourself if you can get it open.  It sounds like that is the hard part, and needs a special tool.  I will ask him again if he has any idea where. 

The Home Depot thing might work, then. I'm on it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"