Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

little lamb swing question.

Anyone feel that the lowest setting is still to fast?  I feel like it is gonna throw my baby out! So I just manually rock it.. anyone else with this problem?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development

Re: little lamb swing question.

• Options
    Funny, we came home from the hospital and put baby in the little lamb swing, turned it on, and we all freaked out, it was so fast!  We also manually rock it...
  • Options
    I thought the same thing the first time I used it! I'm afraid to even try a higher setting. DD doesn't seem to think it's too fast, but it does worry me!
    image           image          

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had the same issue.  If you look in the back of the manual it's actually in their troubleshooting guide.  You'd think if it was such a problem they could fix it somehow.  It tells you to put a blanket underneath LO to create a drag on the floor so it doesn't rock so fast.  It works pretty well. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I remember with my older daughter this being a problem in the beginning.  When they start to gain more weight like around 2 months it starts to slow down...it is just that they weigh so little at this point.  Do what the previous poster said with the blanket.  IT works and then when they gain a little weight you won't have to do it anymore.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options

put a blanket on LO and let it hang off the seat of the swing.  It will help it to slow down

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same as pp...we put a blanket over LO and have it hang over the swing almost to the floor and it slows down the swing.  This works perfectly.  Eventually you won't need it once LO is heavier.  I thought we were so smart to figure this out but it seems it must be common sense lol!
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Options

imageMarielle0430:
    Same as pp...we put a blanket over LO and have it hang over the swing almost to the floor and it slows down the swing.  This works perfectly.  Eventually you won't need it once LO is heavier.  I thought we were so smart to figure this out but it seems it must be common sense lol!

Me too!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I think it seems crazy fast at first when LO is really light. However he really likes it that fast..
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"