Parenting after 35
Options

I gave M chewy multi-vitamins

And he loved them! I mean really, really loved them. It calls for two daily and he cried when I wouldn't give him a third.

Re: I gave M chewy multi-vitamins

• Options
    What are you giving him? Matt has started to dislike the liquid vitamins I give him.
  • Options
    My pedi wants us to wait until he's 2... but I want to start sooner.  Let me know the brand, too. Maybe after I finish the next batch of liquid vitamins I'll go for chewables.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageM.Amy:
    What are you giving him? Matt has started to dislike the liquid vitamins I give him.
    Mikey's always hated the liquid stuff. I asked on here about LO's getting vitamins since he's inconsistent with milk drinking and Noelle suggested the gummy vitamin's.

We gave him Lil' Critters with calcium.

• Options

imagerobynlesley:
    My pedi wants us to wait until he's 2... but I want to start sooner.  Let me know the brand, too. Maybe after I finish the next batch of liquid vitamins I'll go for chewables.

See above Big Smile

• Options
    Ok, educate me.  When and how often should we give our toddler a multivitamin?  My pedi never said anything about it but I bought a liquid one and give it to him every once in a while when he eats poorly.  Should we be giving it every day?  He drinks 20 oz of milk a day, would I be overdosing him on Vit D?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have started to give DS a chewy multi-vitamin, one in the morning with breakfast, one with dinner.  This schedule works as a "treat" if he finishes before the timer goes off.

Since they increased the amount of Vitamin D requirements, I think you'd have a hard time giving to much.  The multivitamins only have 400mg, which is about 1/4 of the daily requirement.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

SO glad he likes them!

I agree that make great "treats"!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"