1st Trimester
Options

Stressed out when trying to make a baby and then stressed out when you finally are pregnant!!!!

Does it ever end? All this number talk and levels is seriously driving me absolutely crazy. I thought this was suppose to be the fun part. Now all I do is worry about my numbers and where should they be all the time. This first ultrasound couldnt come soon enough!
BabyFruit Ticker image image Sceduled C Section

Re: Stressed out when trying to make a baby and then stressed out when you finally are pregnant!!!!

• Options
    I am a first time mom to be and when my husband and I started trying we swore off tests and ovulation sticks and temputures.... we just went naturally about it and had fun with it (took 3 months).  Now that I am pregnant, I don't know all my numbers and levels.  Maybe that is stupid of me,  but I have an amazing doctor that I have been seeing for almost 15 years and I trust her expertise.  I don't obsess over anything and I know that if there is a problem, she will let me know.  Put some trust in your doctor and try to relax.  Driving yourself crazy is not good for you or the baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    And then you're gonna have the kid and be super stressed that you're doing everything wrong or right.  I agree with Pina, go with the flow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel.  I've only known for about 2 weeks and I'm terrified just to get to my first appointment!  This is my first after a loss in the fall.  So exciting and nerve wracking.  I'm sure it will get easier as time goes by :)
    BFP#1 8/25/10 Natural Miscarriage 9/15/10 Miss you, little one BFP#2 2/14/11 Please be our sticky baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"