Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Your PP appetite

Since having this baby, I feel hungry ALL THE TIME. I know it is due in part to BFing/pumping, but while I was pregnant I felt like I was never hungry and some days had to force myself to eat. Now that the baby is out in the world I am eating constantly! 

How has your appetite changed since giving birth (if at all?)

Re: Your PP appetite

• Options

Yes and no.

I am not as hungry as I was during pregnancy but I am WAY WAY more thirsty. It's allllll the time.  

• Options
    I had the exact same thing.  Very little appetite during pregnancy and a voracious one PP.  It will level off, I eat fairly normally now but I'm incredibly thirsty especially while nursing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The biggest change is in what I'm eating. I'm craving sweets and sugary things 99% of the time, the exact opposite of pregnancy. I've been eating chocolate constantly during the day and even bought two pints of ice cream last night to eat during the week. Things like creamy ice cream, milk shakes and creamy chocolate sound SOOO good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes yes yes! I feel huingry ALL THE TIME! (and usally act on those hunger pains, thus, i cant lose the last 10 lbs!)
    Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
  • Options
    I was always hungry during pregnancy and now am usually not hungry.  I am craving sweets all the time though.  I have been trying to keep up with my frequent eating that I did during pregnancy but it's much harder since I have a little one to distract me.  I was losing weight really quickly for a while there so now am trying to be better about eating since I don't want to lose my milk supply.  Although I think all the sweets caught up to me since I put on a few pounds in the last few days.  So frustrating!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageracheldaigle46:
    yes yes yes! I feel huingry ALL THE TIME! (and usally act on those hunger pains, thus, i cant lose the last 10 lbs!)

this... except it's more like 15lbs for me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm either not hungry at all or I am starving.  It's two extremes, but I am thirsty allllll the time.  Good thing is I pee a whole lot less!  When I was pregnant I ate all the time and hardly drank.  It's a complete reversal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageitsme32985:
    I'm either not hungry at all or I am starving.  It's two extremes, but I am thirsty allllll the time.  Good thing is I pee a whole lot less!  When I was pregnant I ate all the time and hardly drank.  It's a complete reversal.

This.  More not hungry than hungry though.  I've lost 20 pounds since LO was born 1 week ago which makes me a little nervous so I'm trying to make myself eat, I just don't feel hungry.  When I am though, all I want is carbs :)

• Options
    Yes.  I am a beast.  Seriously, I could eat all day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"