1st Trimester

Complete nonsense fun - The Labor Quiz

https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php 

Post your results in the thread!

Mine:

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

That sounds lovely.  I probably would have gotten different results if I knew more about when DH was born but he was an enormous shoulder dystocia baby and I don't really want all the details!

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
Sarah - 12/23/2008
Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage

Re: Complete nonsense fun - The Labor Quiz

• You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.
  • I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

I know nothing of DH's birth, so I'm hoping this is a little off. At least the 10 hour part. I really want one fast and easy delivery!! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks geek.  because i'm not already concerned about my mom getting here in time to take Shane! 

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long

• I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Maybe I will get an 11-11-11 baby :)

• Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

DD was 1 week early at 6.4 lbs and DS was born 3 weeks early at 4.11 lbs, so this seems pretty in between the two. Although, I was in labor for 17 hours with both, so I'll take 14 hours.

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

I'm not happy about this. DS was a week late and I had to be induced but at least my labor only lasted 2 hours.  

• boo!!!!  :(  it's gonna be late and then put me through ten hours of labor!  damn baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 16 hours long.
  • I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.
    -A well-tended garden is indicative of a well-tended soul.-
    image  image
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DH was part of quints so he weighed less than 3 pounds when he was born, so I'm sure that is why if predicts my baby's weight so low.

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
  • Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

YUCK!!! My DH asked.... well what about the gender?!?!?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Everyone's baby is going to be born in the morning....I doubt that is going to happen! I think the only thing that it took into consideration about DH is birth weight. I was 3 weeks late (I think they got my mom's due date wrong) but he was premature.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

12/10 Dx with high levels antisperm antibodies (female)
    IVF#1 Jan/Feb 2011 Lupron Follistim 1/29
    ER 2/10 28 Retrieved 21 Fertilized w/ICSI
    ET 2/15 Transferred 2 beautiful embryos, 10 frosties
    Beta #1 2/24-141~Beta #2 2/28-1007
    1st u/s HB 116 2nd u/s HB 133
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.
  • Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Lord...early and 12 hour labor?? Sheesh.  :)

BFP on 2/21/11 - Expecting #1 on 11/4/11!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

I so wish!  This would be a huge improvement on DD's labor and delivery.

• Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.
    -Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 17 hours long.
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"