North Carolina Babies

Starting to get nervous...

I go back to work in 2 weeks and I'm starting to get nervous about this.  Right before I left my boss who I had worked for transferred to another group and someone from my small team of 3 was let go.  I have no idea what I'll be doing when I return and who I'll be reporting to!  I've reached out to my old boss to see who I should talk to, but she's on vacation and I've also reached out to my other former teammates and they don't know where I landed because there were some mjor reorgs!  Ugh!!!!!  I should have waited until next week to reach out to everyone....now I'll just be obsessing over it all week.  Ok - vent / whine over! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Starting to get nervous...

• Oh geez, like going back to work isn't hard enough without all that.  Sorry this has taken on a new layer of stress!  I'd offer tips but I can't shut down my own stress-o-meter.  Hope it all works out for the best.
  • I go back in 3 weeks myself and am trying so hard to appreciate these last few days with LO without having the stress of returning to work nagging at me.  I hope everything will be okay when you return! 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"