Casting Mommies to be who are also Brides to be!!! — The Bump
Los Angeles Babies

Casting Mommies to be who are also Brides to be!!!

Cute new show for a major cable network is seeking expectant mommies to be who are also in the midst of planning their own weddings!!!

If you have a fun, fabulous, first came baby carriage, then came marriage story then I want to hear from you!  I'm also looking for mommies who have already given birth and are now getting around to have their dream wedding post baby!

I am looking for local LA/OC women for this fun show!  For more information reply to this post!!!  Thank you!

Re: Casting Mommies to be who are also Brides to be!!!

• Hello!

My boyfriend of 6 years proposed on top of Runyan Canyon on Saturday and my doctor confirmed my pregnancy this morning!  Talk about everything happening at once!  I am simultaneously fending off waves of nausea, trying to wrap my head around planning a wedding, and trying to work (or at least look like I am working)! Ironically, I am also in the midst of applying to school to become a nurse-midwife.  My first application is due Tuesday! Its crazy....I feel like I waited 6 years and watched friend and after friend get married....and then get pregnant....and now its my turn and its all happening at once!  Let me know if you are interested in talking more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards