Upstate NY Babies

abba

how was sesame street? ethan all of a sudden loves elmo so we were thinking of taking him this weekend

also where did you go on vacation? Didn't you take L with you?

Re: abba

• Hiya~ 

Sesame Street was good...Enzo enjoyed it but he is also obsessed with going up and down stairs- and we sat next to a set of stairs and he wanted to watch and climb... It seemed just long enough- it was 90 min with a 15 min intermission...

I also liked that the ventors werent too in our face with the toy,cds, etc...they had one table when you entered and during the intermission they walked through with HUGE elmo head balloons but other than that not a huge push to buy a bunch of crap...(although I bought an elmo bucket hat and since its too big for Enzo I wore it..LOL) There is a loud boom with  confetti at the end..Lorenzo loved it but it scared the sh!t out of some of the kids...I knew it was coming so I was bale to cover his ears..My husband and I both had fun- so I would recommend it.

Vacation we went two places last year and took Enzo on both trips: We went to Glouchester,MA and did the beach and Boston and pool and took a day and went to Maine and then we went to Palya del Carmen in Mexico. We stared at the Gran Porto Real on the family side. We went with my BIL and his girlfriend. It was a great trip...They had 3 restaurants and one main buffet, they also had a 24 hour room...they had shows on property everynight and although Lorenzo could care about it- he liked the music and lights...

where are you guys thinking of going? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"