Trouble TTC

CD varying for mature follices?

Hi, was wondering if your CD varies at all for when you have mature follicles?

last month my RE checked me at CD13 and then again at CD15 which is when they were mature and I triggered that day. My question is this month going in at CD13 does it makes sense or just wasted money? Should I ask to postpone to CD15?

TTCing since 2008 Unexplained 3 - IUI's all BFN's IVF#1 July, 2 grade A, 8 cell embies put back, 12 frosties. BFN FET #1 10/30, beta #1 on 11/11/11-352!!!BFP!! Beta #2-1152 image

Re: CD varying for mature follices?

• Yes it definitely varies. Are you on any medicines?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagec&n06:
    Yes it definitely varies. Are you on any medicines?

yes 50mg clomid days 5-9 and ovidral trigger.

TTCing since 2008 Unexplained 3 - IUI's all BFN's IVF#1 July, 2 grade A, 8 cell embies put back, 12 frosties. BFN FET #1 10/30, beta #1 on 11/11/11-352!!!BFP!! Beta #2-1152 image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewood6463:

imagec&n06:
    Yes it definitely varies. Are you on any medicines?

yes 50mg clomid days 5-9 and ovidral trigger.

Yes it can vary from cycle to cycle depending how you respond to the clomid. I wouldn't cancel the appointment.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!

I just posted about my ultra sound (Question: 3 follicles found today!)

and looks like we are going through the same process. I just had my first round of 50mg 3-7. Today is cd13 and they want me to come back cd15 when they feel they will be ready. I have 3 follicles that measured at 7.3 today. How many follicles did you develop last month? And did you do one trigger shot or two? They gave us the option to come in two days..what are your thoughts and experience with this option? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesuperbluj36:

Hi!

and looks like we are going through the same process. I just had my first round of 50mg 3-7. Today is cd13 and they want me to come back cd15 when they feel they will be ready. I have 3 follicles that measured at 7.3 today. How many follicles did you develop last month? And did you do one trigger shot or two? They gave us the option to come in two days..what are your thoughts and experience with this option? 

I only had one follicle last month it was only 14mm on CD 13 so I went back in on CD15 and it was 18mm so they gave me the trigger then, just one. Im not sure about the 2 trigger option, my RE didnt speak to me about that.  Thats great you have three follicles!

• imagesuperbluj36:

Hi!

I only had one follicle last month it was only 14mm on CD 13 so I went back in on CD15 and it was 18mm so they gave me the trigger then, just one. Im not sure about the 2 trigger option, my RE didnt speak to me about that.  Thats great you have three follicles!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"