Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Hello!!

I am 7 weeks along. thought i would post on here and get to know people that might be close to my due date!! How is everyone on Here?

pregnancy

Re: Hello!!

• Options
    hello! I am almost 8 weeks.  Due Date 8/18/2010.  Great to join you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats & welcome :)

You should start a pg check-in weekly thread. This board needs to pick up!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tootsie and Nhinze, just sent you both personal messages!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EMTX- how do I check my personal messages? lol im new to this
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Due: 6/5/2011

Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options

imagenhinze01:
    EMTX- how do I check my personal messages? lol im new to this

I'm actually not sure of the real way, but this is what I do:

See the "Contact" icon in the bottom right hand corner of posts? With the + sign?

Click on that and select "send message" - when you get to the form to type a message to the person, you can also check your inbox. You don't really have to send them anything, it's just the shortcut I've found :)

Hope that helps!

• Options
    Just stopping by to see that the solicitation post was taken care of and I saw this.  You can check your private messages by going to the column on the left that lists all of the board, under the heading "my boards" click on "check private messages."
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • Options
    Little late to respond to this post but I just wanted to say hi also! We live in the Lebanon area and are due with our first on 6/2/2011....would love to chat to some ladies close by who are expecting around the same time!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you for responding ladies! I would have replied a lot sooner than this but I only now came to realize that my husband posted this!! He is just so excited about our little bundle! But now that I am equipped with the knowledge of how this site fully works, I will be the one on Big Smile Hope you all are feeling well!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"