Washington Babies

Bachelorette followers...(no spoilers)

Good scoop on Reality Steve today. And for some reason I'm not surprised. Still watching tonight though. Such a guilty pleasure.

(Do not go to his site if you don't want spoilers)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette followers...(no spoilers)

• Ahhh, so tempting, but I think I'm going to wait to see what happens.  Total guilty pleasure of mine, too.

• I like to be surprised, so I'll resist the temptation to peek as well.  I'm hoping that Emily will be the next bachelorette.  I don't think she's a good match for Brad.  She's way too nice for him!  I actually thought that Michelle was a good match for him, even though she was catty and obnoxious.  They just seemed like they had chemistry and were a good fit personality-wise.  I think that she played up her cattiness for the cameras in her interviews because she thought she was funny.  I don't think she's as mean as she came off.

I'm thinking he'll end up with Ashley, but that's obviously just a guess as I haven't looked at Reality Steve's blog.

• Loading the player...
  • I think Chantel (sp?) will be his pick and I also agree that Emily would make a great next bachellorette. I want to peek but I'll resist!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Zip it!

I love emily, I mean LOVE her.  She's my favorite.  I know the spoilers but I still get excited to watch...It's like a soap opera to me, and I even find spoilers for the one I watch during the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Okay clearly I am tired today because I meant Bachelor but also interesting Bachelorette info too. Even though I follow spoilers it doesn't take away from the show because he's never 100% right.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I peeked at RS awhile back - I'll be curious if he's right!

And I am glad Michelle is gone.  Whether she was just trying to be funny or not - BLECH!

• WOW!  I haven't checked his site in a couple weeks and am so glad you posted this!  Crazy!  Two seasons in a row now.  Hmmm.  Definitely illustrates how incredibly much they edit because I never, ever would've guess this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"