Multiples

Pelvic Pressure

I'm 25 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins. In the last two days, I've felt some mild pelvic pressure. It is worse when I'm on my feet. When I lie down on my side, it usually goes away. I don't have any cramping, discharge etc. so I'm not overly concerned. I also have a scheduled doctor's appt and u/s tomorrow morning. 

Is this a common symptom as my belly grows? I am all belly right now and am petite. Did anyone else experience this?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pelvic Pressure

• I had a lot of pelvic pressure, and early on.  My peri was never too concerned about it.  She mentioned pregnancy support belts that were supposed to help (I never ended up trying one) and staying off of my feet as much as possible.  I just made sure to take it easy, and if I did walk much, I would try to stop and rest often.  It's a common symptom, but bring it up to your doctor anyway.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
    Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm not sure if this is similiar, but I get a lot of pubic bone pain. Like in my vag.. its not really my pelvis. But last appt my dr said the further along you get the more the babies burrow into your pelvis and it starts to stretch and seperate which causes the pain down there. Completely normal and unfortunately does get worse the further along you get :(
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also 25 weeks and can relate to what you are experiencing my dr said its normal i been feeling like this for weeks you are lucky because i cant even ,lay on my side it gets worse!! as for  the support belts PP mentioned I bought one for work it helps a little or maybe just not as much as I would like it to.. just stay off you r feet and rest alot next weekend is my last week at work im putting myself on bedrest lol good luck
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"