Trouble TTC

Does your O day change??

I usually O around day 19-22, the earliest I have ever O'ed was on day 17 while on Clomid. This cycle it seems like I may have ovulated on day 10. Day ten!! It seems so strange to me. Is there any reason the O day would change so drastically?

Re: Does your O day change??

• I am on clomid to help me O also.. Since being on clomid I am almost like clockwork 14-15 days after start of AF, but I guess it is possible.Have you talked to your doctor maybe he can tell you . My doctor stated that with my meds it actually forces me to ovulate on the 14 or 15th date... Do you by any chance use the O kits I noticed it is easier to see if you O with that.. .. Good Luck
  • My O day is typically day 17-21 but when I was taking meds for IUI cycles it was earlier.  But naturally I O on my own on the days I mentioned.  From what I've learned the day your period ends until you O can vary from cycle to cycle.  But the day you O to the day you get your next period that stays the same give or take a day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My O day toggles between Day 10 and Day 14...but I have no idea why your's would change so much.  Did you do something different with your diet or a supplement or anything like that?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageheathercara:

My O day toggles between Day 10 and Day 14...but I have no idea why your's would change so much.  Did you do something different with your diet or a supplement or anything like that?

Yes. I work out every day, I used to be a complete couch potato. And I take a bunch of vitamins now. I also cut back on red meat, and dairy.

• I second supplements or diet.

I started taking 100mg B6 a few months back, because I thought I had a LPD (spotting during LP). It moved my O from CD14-17 to CD12. It surprised me.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• imagejb2rn:

I second supplements or diet.

I started taking 100mg B6 a few months back, because I thought I had a LPD (spotting during LP). It moved my O from CD14-17 to CD12. It surprised me.

Very interesting! I am taking a multi-vit with B6 in it, so maybe that is it?

• I am having issues w/ this.  Typical is CD 17-20.  Last cycle was CD 14.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"