High-Risk Pregnancy

Nervous about tomorrow--vent

Tomorrow I head to the peri for another cervical length check and I'm SO nervous. I have this terrible feeling it is going to be worse and I can only pray that it isn't. I'm so bummed that I'm down this road again. It was so hard the first time around but doing it with an 18mth old is awful. He looks at me and wonders why I can't play with him and give him his bath at night and it is killing me inside. I know he will never remember this and I'm doing the best I can to make sure his little brother arrives healthy but I'm so sad. We had to move to my moms (an hr away) b/c my DH is an accountant and working 18hr days, 6 days a week and we only get to see him on Sundays. When he left this morning Zach cried and looked so sad and it broke my heart. DH cried the entire way to work. I sure hope these next few weeks fly by so DH can be done with work and we can move back home!!!

vent over....thanks for listening!

Re: Nervous about tomorrow--vent

• I can so relate to how hard it is being NOT being able to care for your own. Heck, my dad's here (since H has to work) and it breaks my heart to see my 20 month old running to him to be picked up when she cries instead of me. I just want to have her not think that I'm not me/ mommy anymore (if that makes sense).

Just think though. If you made it this far, you can make it more. I'm keeping hope that your appt. is either the same or better than last time.

And vent all you want... I think we're allowed!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"