Georgia Babies

Deals on Nursery Furniture

So I decided just to suck it up and buy a new crib and changing table (I was going to borrow my SIL, but its more trouble to go move it than just buy another one).  Anyone have any good places to buy one?  Honestly, I'm not looking for anything super nice (guess that's the curse of the 2nd baby).  I have a very small space so just a plain white crib and changing table is really all I can fit.  I've looked online at Walmart (since they ship to store for free), Target and Babys r us shipping is too much right now.  Any other good places I'm missing?  I've also looked on craigslist, but not had too much luck there either.

Thanks for the help!!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Deals on Nursery Furniture

• Try amazon.  I got a very nice white storkcraft crib for baby #2 for $140 with free shipping.  Another option, that costs less, is Ikea. 
  • We got our crib on JcPenney.com  It is gorgeous, and was less than $200 (can't remember exactly how much).  They ship free to the store, so we did that and my hubby picked it up. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this crib from IKEA.  LOVE it.  Not everyone's style, but I definitely love it.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks girls!  I hadn't even thought of amazon or jcpenny.  I'm not a huge fan of the ones I have seen in Ikea just becuase they seem to be a little low to the ground and my poor child will have to share a room with her toddler brother (you have to love the real estate market in atlanta right now).  I need it to be too hard for him to try to climb into.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"