Eco-Friendly Family
Options

2 year molar poll

For those who've made it out alive.  Stick out tongue

[Poll]

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 2 year molar poll

• Options
    Teething was always horrible with Ca. I was dreading the 2 yr molars. Absolutely dreading. Apparently, I am a horrible Mom because they came in and I no idea when. At his 2.5 yr appt the dentist was asking if he had them yet, I said no I don't think so. She looked and was like yup they are in lol
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    DD got them all 4 at the same time; however, she has never been bothered by teething pain.  Ask me the same thing in about a year and we'll see how my answer changes with Mr. FussyPants Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageluvlieK:
    Teething was always horrible with Ca. I was dreading the 2 yr molars. Absolutely dreading. Apparently, I am a horrible Mom because they came in and I no idea when. At his 2.5 yr appt the dentist was asking if he had them yet, I said no I don't think so. She looked and was like yup they are in lol

Jealous!  DS's lower ones are so close and his sleeping definitely shows it!  They've been hurting him off and on for months now.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    They were the only teeth that didn't bother S.  Like luvlie, I didn't even know hers were in for a while.  Oops.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"