Pre-School and Daycare

Other than Pampers Easy Ups and Huggies Pull Ups...

what other potty training pant brands are there? Especially ones which work but are cost effective. What do you suggest?

Does Costco (Kirkland brand) sell a version of these too?
Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Other than Pampers Easy Ups and Huggies Pull Ups...

• We just switched to Target's "up" brand, and so far they are pretty good and much cheaper than pampers. But, we only use them at night and my son only uses/wets them every other day or so. So for light use, they are excellent.
  • if you are really PT'ing - just use underwear.... pullups are just like diapers and do not give a wet sensation that kids need to really PT well.

• Loading the player...
  • imageGoldie_Locks_5:

if you are really PT'ing - just use underwear.... pullups are just like diapers and do not give a wet sensation that kids need to really PT well.

Definitely this!!  We use the Target brand, which isn't as expensive as the others.  DS only wears one at night, and they have been great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • White Cloud is sold at Walmart
  • As much as I love Target's up & up brand of diapers, I was really disappointed in their training pants (sizes run SMALL & leaks).  I did, however, have good luck with Walgreens generic brand of training pants.  They have great sales (BOGO free or BOGO 1/2 price).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"