Trouble TTC

Vag Progesterone Suppositories...

suck donkey diicks...that is all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vag Progesterone Suppositories...

• They are awful.  It may sound sadastic, but I prefer PIO to progesterone supps!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• I bet!  :-(  

I'm sorry. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageSTL34:
    They are awful.  It may sound sadastic, but I prefer PIO to progesterone supps!

I know, I'm tempted to contact my RE and ask where I'm supposed to shoot the PIO that I bought and he told me I didn't need since I didn't do the IVF.  Because the shot couldn't be worse then these damn things!!

• imageSTL34:

I concur! 

They're yucky.

• you betcha!
    after 2+ years, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs with a c/p
    IVF#3 brought us our miracle baby girl on June 26, 2012

imageimageimage

• I HATE them!  With this FET cycle-I have to do supp & the shots!  I would much rather do the shots!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageheathercara:

imageSTL34:

I know, I'm tempted to contact my RE and ask where I'm supposed to shoot the PIO that I bought and he told me I didn't need since I didn't do the IVF.  Because the shot couldn't be worse then these damn things!!

My RE makes me do both for IVF cycles.  But I have been tempted to ask about upping my PIO doses so I don't have to do supps.  I am hoping that those supps turn out to be very worth it for you, hon.  I am quite anxious to hear how your IUI turns out.  Good luck!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• imageheathercara:

Ugh... couldn't agree more!

9/2010: First visit to RE = CD3 b/w (normal); CD7 ultrasound (normal); DH's SA (normal but morph wasn't analyzed, so doc ordered a 2nd SA); Prog. supplements starting 3dpo for all future cycles
    10/2010: SHG to check tubes (normal!) & DH's 2nd SA (normal)
    2/2011: Start first Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI cycle = BFN
    3/2011: IUI # 2 (Clomid + 50iu Follistim + Estradiol + IUI) = BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (14 dpo)= 161
    Beta #2 (17 dpo)= 518
    Beta #3 (24 dpo)= 7,728
    BFP Chart
    Ryder arrived a month early on November 28, 2011!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP Chart 2.0 - First cycle trying without RE intervention!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I could not agree more!
  • imageheathercara:

I agree!!

imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN
    4/2012 FET ET ??/?? =
    p/saif welcome
  • I 100% agree.  I hate them.  Although it does give me one thing to look forward to on CD1.  CD1 means no more prog supps.  WOo!!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• They do suck, I absolutely agree. Taking them just before I go to bed helps a little bit, but still they are no fun.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageRicola:
    They do suck, I absolutely agree. Taking them just before I go to bed helps a little bit, but still they are no fun.

The one I put in at night before bed is doable, it's the one I have to put in mid-day at the office that really bites.

• yup...they blow.
  • Yeah.... not a fan.
  • imageheathercara:

imageRicola:
    They do suck, I absolutely agree. Taking them just before I go to bed helps a little bit, but still they are no fun.

The one I put in at night before bed is doable, it's the one I have to put in mid-day at the office that really bites.

Ok, that would suck a lot!!  I put one in morning and night, and I hate that I have to lay around after I put the one in in the morning.  I just want to start my day, not lay on the darn couch.  Other than that, I don't mind it, but only if it's going to bring me a pregnancy, which it hasn't yet.

Mrs. Little Drew 10/25/08
    Blog
    TTC since 1/2010 - Dx with Stage IV Endo
    11/10 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    12/10 - Unmedicated cycle due to RE not doing treatments in December = BFN
    1/11 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    2/11 - Same sh!t, different month = IUI cancelled due to no response = BFN
    IVF #1 - Start stims (Follistim) 5/10, add in Ganirelix 5/14
    ER 5/21 - 13 retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized; ET 5/26 - transferred one perfect 1AA blast. 3 snowbabies.
    Beta 6/3 - 15.8; Beta 6/7 - 21.8; Beta 6/10 - 7 :(
    FET - Transferred 1 AA blast 7/11. Beta 7/20 - 311! Beta 7/22 - 784!! First u/s 8/10
    *~PAIFW/SAIFW~*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am taking pills right now, but I do not think they are working. I go back tomorrow and I am afraid he is going to give me the suppositories this time. I am sorry you are having to go through this. (((HUGS))).
    Jewels

** Our TTC Journey Blog **

** Our Pregnancy Blog ** 

TTC for over 3 years. After several infertility treatments, we received our first BFP!! :)

image' rel="nofollow">image
  • imagebtaylor19:

I 100% agree.  I hate them.  Although it does give me one thing to look forward to on CD1.  CD1 means no more prog supps.  WOo!!

That's how I felt today!!!  

• I'm starting these tomorrow - what awfulness do I have to look forward to besides dripping?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"