TTC after 35
Options

XP from IF. Q about pre-IVF bloodwork. Is this good or bad?

XP from IF.  Q about pre-IVF bloodwork.  Is this good or bad? 

I am supposed to start a 2nd try at IVF soon. I went infor a baseline b/w and scan on what was CD3 last week.  I think the estrogen priming is supposed to start 10 days after O.   My b/w showed low P (3.4) and high E which despite being only CD3 indicates possible O.  THEN I mentioned what happened to me yesterday:  Severe O-like cramps and EW with red streaking.  Also an O sign.  So they want me to come in tomorrow morning for more b/w and another scan (I had cysts they were watching last week).  If P goes up then it could confirm LH surge/O.     So I GUESS the fact that I O at all is good news (although I never had a problem doing that until my first IVF attempt.) But O-ing so early can't be good.  Can it?  And so now there is a possiblity they'll delay my IVF try a whole 'nuther cycle.  Is this problem with my cycle and O-time fixable?  I'd love to know what anybody has heard about this stuff.  I wanted to start my EPP and ceratide asap.  I'm going to XP in a couple of places to see what I can find out.

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png

Re: XP from IF. Q about pre-IVF bloodwork. Is this good or bad?

• Options
    Pix, I can't answer this but I think I had read a similar post last week or the week before about this on one of the other boards. I hope you get some responses! I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering when you got to start the second round. Good luck!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"