South Florida Babies
Options

nursing bra/tank recs

I'm leaning more towards nursing tanks or cami's that can either be worn under my regular shirts so I'm not flashing anyone my post preg tummy, or tanks that you can wear without anything over during the warmer months. Oh, and support is a must. When I was nursing Carley, I was never able to find anything decent that didn't either separate my boobs to opposite sides of my body, or the ones that offered a little more support seemed impossible for nursing since the "flaps" would always end up on her face while she nurse. Any suggestions?? 

Re: nursing bra/tank recs

• Options
    They make some nice ones that I see on babysteals from time to time.  I went with a nursing bra (I liked the one from Motherhood that looked kind of like a sports bra but was an actual bra - when nursing I just pulled the flap all the way under my breast so it wouldn't get in the way).  I bought some lightweight camis from Old Navy and some t-shirts that were a size larger than my normal size and just layered.  When nursing I would just pull t-shirt up and the cami top down. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"