1st Trimester

Just found out and already paranoid

I don't know why I do this to myself, because I worried and stressed through my last pregnancy about something going wrong, only to be constantly worried about what it is now a healthy 20 month old boy! My pessimism never seems to end.

Anyway, I am not supposed to start my period until Thursday (3/3) but I've already had three positive home pregnancy tests starting Saturday. I just knew that I was pregnant right after we conceived - my breasts started getting really sore within a few days, like my last pregnancy.

I'm not even 4 weeks pregnant yet and I know a lot can happen. My concern is that my breasts are getting less sore and I'm not really experiencing any other symptoms except for mild cramping here and there (no bleeding). I'm tired, but I think that's because my family's been hit with a nasty cold.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now, because I know it's a waiting game. I need to see my doctor, get blood work done, see the heart beat on the ultrasound in a few weeks, etc. I also hold the belief that this little life is not in my hands and that there is a greater plan.

I suppose I'm just looking for other stories. Have you experienced a similar loss of symptoms? Is this normal? I can't for the life of me remember if this happened with my last pregnancy.

Re: Just found out and already paranoid

• i'm about six weeks.  my boobs were KILLING me last week, but they're not so bad this week.  i'm tired all the time too.  (knock on wood) haven't had a lick of morning sickness.  i don't think you have anything to worrry about.  symptoms come and go.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • This is my first pregnancy and I'm still early but my symptoms seem to fluctuate. Some increase, some decrease.
    -Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • Loading the player...
  • well, you are only 4 weeks, so symptoms are just starting to warm up for you! so - it wouldnt' surprise me if they come and go for the next couple weeks before REALLY kicking into high gear. just stay positive, and to quote another great mom on this forum, tell yourself daily, "Today I am pregnant and I Love my baby". I took this advice, and it really helps me stay positive! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"